WHAT IS YOUR MINIMUM NUMBER OF SHIRTS I CAN ORDER?
We try our hardest to meet everybody's demands, but with the way our systems are set up, we can not run jobs with less 12 pieces for screen printing and/or 6 pieces for embroidery.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The cost depends on the number of pieces being ordered. How many colors are in the artwork. And how many locations are being printed (front, back, sleeve, tag = 4 locations)
WHAT CAN YOU PRINT ON?
We can screen print and embroider just about any textile you can think of. We also do digital printing for things like signs, vinyl banners, decals, and stickers. If you have an odd ball item you'd like printed, please contact us.
HOW MANY COLORS CAN YOU PRINT?
Maximum 8 colors. If you have a full color graphic you'd like printed, please contact us about it. We may be able to achieve a great print using a 6 color simulated or 4 - 5 color cmyk process.
HOW BIG CAN MY PRINT BE?
Our max standard size is 12.5" wide x 17.5" tall. If you'd like something larger printed, please contact us.
IS THERE A SET UP CHARGE?
Yes. Our screen setup charge is $15 per color. Orders that re-order with the same exact artwork pay $7.50 per color. We also waive setup fees on orders of 100 or more pieces. Embroidery setup is $3.00 per 1,000 stitches. If you already have an embroidery setup file, you can deliver it to us in .DST format but it must also have a digitized worksheet.
In order to comfortably expedite your order, we ask for 10 business days. This time starts when we have a complete order in hand including all print ready artwork, an approved quote including styles, colors, and sizes, and required payment. We do accept 50% deposits once we've established a working relationship with you.
WHAT BRANDS DO YOU CARRY?
We receive shipments every day from all 3 of the nations largest distributors so we carry just about everything.
DO YOU GUYS OFFER FINISHING SERVICES?
Yes. We can fold, roll, tag, and bag your shirts. We can also drop ship them for you if you'd like. We print most of our own packaging and would be more than happy to print yours too. Boxes and things like that.
DO YOU OFFER CONTRACT PRINTING AND PRICING?
Yes we do. We would be more than happy to take on some (or all) of your workload. Please contact us.
I NEED MY SHIRTS QUICK!
We are more than happy to get your order to you as quick as you need it, but a rush charge will apply.
HOW BIG (OR SMALL) DO THE SIZES RUN?
We can get garments from 2T all the way up to 6XL, as well as Tall products. Some brands and styles are limited on colors for smaller and larger sizes.
CAN YOU PRINT ANYWHERE ON THE SHIRT?
Typical print locations are front, back, sleeves, and inside tag. We sometimes also print over zippers, and down the sides of shirts. Please contact us if you have a special request.
WHAT COLOR INKS DO YOU HAVE?
We shelf a wide enough variety of inks to match or get extremely close to the color you're looking for. If you need an exact color match, we also offer custom PMS mixing. In addition to this, we also offer foil printing, shimmer inks, discharge printing, puff printing, glow in the dark, and clear gel printing.
DO YOU MAKE PICTURE SHIRTS?
We can achieve a photo print using a cmyk process. Minimum requirement is 24 shirts to make this happen.
CAN YOU MAKE ME A DESIGN OR LOGO?
We can touch up a logo and put together some awesome T-Shirt designs with clip art and text. But we would recommend contacting a graphic designer for any designs that require a significant time investment. You might also want to try our online designer. It's FREE to use, and is set up to make some awesome T-Shirt designs.
CAN I MIX AND MATCH MY SHIRT COLORS?
Yes you can! And it doesn't cost any extra. However, if we change an INK color, there is a charge of $10. For example, if you order 25 Black shirts with White ink, and 25 White shirts with Black ink, there would be a $10 charge to swap the ink from White to Black. This charge is waved if your run is 100 or more pieces.
WHAT IS CONSIDERED "PRINT READY ARTWORK?"
Artwork that is created in Adobe or Corel products at a resolution of 300 DPI. Usually these files types will end in extensions like: .ai - .eps - .pdf - .psd
Artwork that is not suitable for printing would be: Pictures downloaded from Facebook or Google. Logos on business cards. Screen shots. And hand drawn images.
WHEN DOES MY ORDER TIME START?
To begin your order we need the following:
1. An approved proposal that includes brands, styles, colors, and sizes in complete.
2. All artwork relevant to the job and in print ready format.
Our turnaround time starts after we have all of this information in complete.
HOW DO I SUBMIT MY ART?
HOW DO I PAY?
We accept credit/debit card payments, cash, check, and PayPal.
You can mail checks to 1301 18th St. Racine, WI. 53403
Credit/debit card payments can be made online through your proposal or in store.
Cash payments should only be made in store.
If you prefer PayPal, we can email you our PayPal information.
DO YOU GUYS OFFER PRINT ON DEMAND WEB SITES?
Yes we do! And our system is state of the art! We handle the order taking, the product selection, the printing, the packing, the fulfilling, and the customer service. Once your store is ready, all you have to do is simply share the link. We can run it as a standard store OR as a fundraiser so that you can earn funds with every piece sold. These stores have proven to work great with medium to large sized businesses and organizations, schools, non profit groups, city wide events, churches, and sports teams. If you'd like your own online store, please contact us.
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW?
1. The order time is not started until the business day AFTER the order is placed. We try our best to get everything out as quickly as possible and in most cases, quicker than 10 days. But we do occasionally get backed up. We also take off on holidays. So keep these things in mind when ordering.
2. All orders require the approval process to get started which is APPROVED INVOICE, PRINT READY ARTWORK IN HAND, AND PAYMENT. Until we have these three required pieces, we can not start an order.
3. Human error plays a factor when ordering any garments. We can't guarantee that every print will be perfect and we can't guarantee that every garment will be perfect. Please keep in mind when ordering that we follow a 3% industry standard fallout rate. While we try our absolute hardest to ensure this doesn't happen, we can't guarantee certain instances such as apparel manufacturer flaws and print flaws. We do try our hardest to resolve any such instances.
4. If you pay before approving your invoice, we will assume that the invoice IS approved and that you've checked the art mock, the sizes, color, and styles being printed.
5. Once an order has been placed, any changes to that order may result in modified pricing and longer turnaround time.
6. We Make T-Shirts reserves the right to refuse and refund any order at any time.
7. We try our absolute best to make sure everything in your order is correct. Any claims for missing product or damaged product must be made within 48 hours. Things that could occur are misprints, errors, defective garments, etc. We will try our best to resolve the situation and any defective pieces must be returned to We Make T-Shirts.